Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Welcome to SoCal Family Connect!

Started by Megan , author of Home 9/14/2010 6:51:27 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Megan and I'm one of the Community Leaders of SoCal Family Connect.  Our mission is to provide a resource for Southern California families to connect with other and share information about kids, families and life in southern California. 

This community is sponsored by Screamin Daily Deals where I am the Community Liaison. Screamin Daily Deals is an online resource that provides readers with savings alerts and deals for local merchants.  We give up to 5-10% of our proceeds back to local schools in support of our community,our kids, and their education. We're talking about everything from fashion to food, toddlers to travel

To make it more fun, we're giving away a free iPad!  At the end of September, we'll draw a random winner from the top 10 most active community participants.  That lucky winner will be awarded an Apple iPad, courtesy of Screamin Daily Deals. 

To enter, just start a discussion (reply to one) and tell us about yourself and your life in So Cal.  The more you participate, the closer you are to winning that iPad :)  Ask us anything!

Megan

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32

YAY! iPads are awesome! Good luck everyone!

""

Reply by SITS Girls

author of The Secret to Success is Support 9/15/2010 9:30:22 AM

Ohh!  I'm with Heather.  iPads are so very beautiful.  I'd love to have one!

And hooray for the SoCal Family Connection Community.  Such a fabulous resource for local residents.  I'm sad we do not have this type of network where I live.

""

Reply by Cheryl

author of Little Bit Quirky 9/15/2010 1:38:33 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Cheryl! I live in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. I write a blog called Little Bit Quirky which is about celebrating the strengths of my beautiful, brilliant six-year-old daughter who has Asperger's!

An Ipad would be cool!

""

Reply by Megan

author of Home 9/15/2010 1:57:39 PM

Welcome to the community gals! iPads are awesome. Sadly I'm not eligible since I work for Screamin Daily Deals. Well, that just means more chances for the rest of you. 

Heather, where are you from? 

What a great way to help the community. If we don't live in any of the featured locations, can we still be a part of this?

And YES, Ipads are great!!

Welcome!! ~Lisa

Thanks for introducing yourselves, ladies - so great to check out all your blogs.  Seems like people are really liking the idea of a local community - we'll just have to build more :)

""

Reply by Katharine

author of Kat's Almost Purrfect World 9/15/2010 3:59:17 PM

Hi Everyone,  My name is Katharine and I'm in the San Fernando Valley.  My blog is called Kat's Almost Purrect World.

I'd love an IPad too!!

""

Reply by Erin

author of Bringing Up Burns 9/15/2010 4:44:43 PM

What an awesome idea. AND YAY!! I'm in SoCa! Newport Beach to be exact, and went to HS with @AngryJulie =) My blog is www.BringingUpBurns.com. An iPad would make me do a happy dance!

""

Reply by Jessica

author of Narnia Mum 9/15/2010 4:54:52 PM

Hi there!  I live in So Cal, right near the LA/OC line.  Mty blog is http://narniamum.blogspot.com.

An iPad would, of course, be totally awesome.  I would have to fight my husband for it though ;)

Welcome to the community everyone!!  This is so fun! 

I'm Maegan from www.loveMaegan.com where I blog about fashion and style and DIY projects and my life in LA!  This is the first community I've ever been a part of and I get to be a leader, go figure ;)  

I can't wait to see what's in store!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS