Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Still looking for work at home moms :)

Started by Jennifer , author of Trendy Girl Designs Home 9/11/2010 10:38:43 AM

Hi!

I am still looking for some work at home moms that would like me to write about them on my blog. I plan to talk about your products/services and provide a link so that my readers can easily check you out themselves.

I believe work at home moms need to support eachother. Let me support you by promoting your blog and or business. If interested, you can contact me here: http://trendygirldesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you!

Jennifer

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Cheryl

author of CherylWilms.com 9/30/2010 2:00:06 PM

Hey there!  If you are interested in writing about my business partner and I you are more than welcome to.  Our home business is dedicated to helping the WAHM.  It is called The WAHM Solution.

http://www.work-at-home-mom-solution.com/

Let me know if you are interested.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Trendy Girl Designs Home 10/6/2010 12:59:03 PM

Hi,

I triedto contact you once, but no reply. Let me know if you're still interested. I need someone to feature next Wednesday.

Thanks, Jennifer

I'm a work-at-home mom, and would love to be featured on your blog! Please email me at info@sweet-greetings.com. I own a stork rental and lawn greetings business locally, and also offer business packages for others to start their own lawn greetings business in their local area.

""

Reply by Lacie@Mama Made USA

author of Welcome to Mama Made USA - the blog 12/28/2010 8:59:38 PM

I am interested!

We are still in the infancy stages, but things are progressing. Our website features handmade products by WAHParents. The website is intended to be an online market place for WAHParent made products and/or services. The site only has a monthly membership fee of $5.00 and you can post as many products as you want! No fees are deducted for putting them on the site. There is a $1.00 item set up fee that is charged once. Oh yea, and the first month is free.  Please check us out!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS