Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Share Your Favorite Health or Other Books

Started by Connie , author of SUGAR SHOCK! Blog 8/15/2010 2:41:48 PM

What are your favorite health or self-help books or even novels? And why?

I'd love to learn about what you like to read.

Since I'm an author, you'll forgive me if I invite you to check out my book, right? Get information now about my book Sugar Shock!

I also encourage you to check out the book store at my Sugar Shock website.

Find out about other books that intrigue me by visiting my Sugar Shock Blog and checking out the Books I'm Reading item to your right

This week, in particular, I'm reading Love in 90 Days by my friend Dr. Diana Kirschner and Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, who I met Friday night after her appearance during the screening of the new movie with Julia Roberts.

So tell us about books you're reading, plan to read, etc.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Lisa

author of LesaPea Musings... 8/20/2010 3:49:09 PM

My fave self help book is the Bilble.

B -Basic

I - Instruction

B -Before

L -Leaving

E -Earth

Luv Tons Lisa.

""

Reply by Erin

8/30/2010 12:19:52 AM

A really great reference book I like is The Condensed Encyclopedia of Healing Foods by Michael Murray N.D.  It a cool guide that gives you info on hundreds of foods and their healing uses as well as their history and origin as well as conventional prep methods for each food.  It's got everything from fruit to shellfish. 

I also like Practicing Peace in Times of War by Pema Chodron.  It's a practical guide to learning to be peaceful in spite of all that is happening in the world...and there is a lot these days. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be supportive, kind, nurturing, courteous & compassionate. And be respectful of different points of view.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS