Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

photographer mamas - can you help me??

Started by adriel , author of the mommyhood memos 9/26/2010 7:10:46 PM

When looking at my search engine stats recently, I've recently seen that my images are coming up when people are doing google searches. I've not wanted to use watermarks, but have decided that I will start... I guess knowing they come up in search engines weirds me out a little. (More than people just seeing them when they visit my blog. I know there's potential for "stealing" there too... but at least people aren't generally searching for photos to use iykwim.)

Also, I've always just uploaded them straight to my blog, but thought maybe I will try using web albums to try and keep better organized.

Do you use Picasa or Flickr? Why? (Or something else?)

AND, do either of these have the capacity to add watermarks by "batching"? It would take so long to do them one at a time...

BTW, I don't have photoshop or any other good editing software. So at the moment I only know how to add a watermark to each photo individually... ugh. 

Any tips for how to add watermarks to large groupings of photos all at once would be amazing... as well as advice about which web storage site you like best.

Thanks in advance for your help!

p.s. I also posted this question in the SITS forum! :)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

be nice. always share. play fair. have fun!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS