Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Started by alicia , author of Project Alicia 6/7/2010 12:17:25 AM

I would have to say mine is currently blogger.

I also can't stand it when Little Man spits. Blech. Or Pokey whines nonstop.

What about you?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26

On the internet, it's double-spacing after a sentence. 

IRL, it's my older son touching the baby ALL THE TIME. I mean he'll walk up to him and stick his head right in the baby's face, squeeze his feet, etc. Drives me nuts.

""

Reply by Nolie

author of Nolie's Place 6/8/2010 7:53:53 PM

On the internet?? I won't say because I love you and you have committed the offence the is my biggest peeve. 

IRL. A messy kitchen. I can't relax if I know it's a mess and if I wake up to a messy kitchen I have a really crappy day. That and my fiance chewing his nails.

""

Reply by ~ Mona

author of Mona's Milestones 6/9/2010 6:28:20 PM

This is not an internet / blogging peeve but ....

I get really annoyed by people who CONSTANTLY BITCH AND MOAN.  Really?  Is that helping anyone?  It sure the hell isn't bringing sunshine to my day.

We ALL have a crap bag.  Sometimes we need to talk about it.... but do we really need to lay out the WHOLE bitch list EVERY TIME someone asks "How are you?"  NO!!!!!!

Please, just save it for your family and go to gal pal.... better yet post it on your blog. 

""

Reply by alicia

author of Project Alicia 6/9/2010 6:33:19 PM

Hey Mona, you should totally join up with the Friday Flip-Offs this week. You already have the material. Lol. Here's an example of one to check out. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-flip-offs.html

And btw, I agree.

""

Reply by ~ Mona

author of Mona's Milestones 6/9/2010 9:44:11 PM

Alicia, I'll be there!  Can't wait to flip off those @#$@.  (Did I mention I can make sailors blush?)

BTW, I added your button to my "Button Swap" on my blog.  Feel free to grab my button too.... no pressure.  I won't flip you off.  :)

""

Reply by alicia

author of Project Alicia 6/9/2010 9:57:30 PM

Mona, can't wait! Make sure to link up with the bloghop on my blog too so others FFO people can read your great flips too. Oh, and as for the button. I'm rackin my brain to try to come up with a way to compartmentalize them. Long story, but I haven't put many because I'm a freak and feel claustrophobic or something with too much on my page. Don't ask me, I don't know what it is. I put a couple, but they might come down too. (SITS and lady bloggers I think). Any ideas? I think they have a cool widget for word press that's like a scrolling page, but not sure in blogger. There ya have it- my analness laid out for all the world to see.

Btw, do ya know how to combine all those social network thingys too? That might be a good question in SITS one of these days. I hate that too.

I hope ya still do FFOs now that you know I'm nuts.

""

Reply by Alaina

author of View from Down Here 6/10/2010 1:47:52 PM

For me, with typing it's misuse of the word there/their/they're or your/you're.  I'm a journalism major, so it just bugs me. 

In real life...chewing noises.  I hate listening to people chew.  It drives me absolutely insane.

""

Reply by alicia

author of Project Alicia 6/10/2010 2:20:16 PM

Mona, I have a plan about all the buttons! I'll share it soon on my blog. Yah!

Alaina, I must admit I think I agree with both of those, especially chewing. My husband not only chews loud, but his jaw pops. Seriously. GRR.

""

Reply by Jeanette

author of Sweet Jeanette 6/10/2010 2:56:15 PM

ok, this is going to sound trivial  but food sloshing around in someones mouth as they're talking.   Something about that just drives me up the wall!

""

Reply by ~ Mona

author of Mona's Milestones 6/10/2010 8:00:45 PM

Alicia I have a widget for those social network buttons.  Check it out on my blog.  If you like what you see, I'll send you the code.

BTW, I'm a little nuts too.  ;)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS