Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

what 'cha gonna be creating this weekend?

Started by Paulette , author of Paulette Insall ~ Artist & Mom 7/9/2010 8:23:31 PM

anybody out there gonna do some creating this weekend? what are ya gonna be working on? please share!! :)

me......hoping to get a little work done on my new art jewels jewelry. finally got all my glass in today. woo hoo!!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7
""

Reply by Kelly

author of Blue Frogs Legs 7/9/2010 10:06:20 PM

I am so going to be creating :) got a few blank canvases and gonna put the finishing touches on my creative journal!!!

""

Reply by Elizabeth

author of The Ruby Blog 7/9/2010 11:25:09 PM

I've got some blank canvases, too...so I hope to put some colorful things on them!  Have a great weekend! xoxo Beth

""

Reply by Cindy

author of Mixed Grill Favorites 7/9/2010 11:39:56 PM

I am working on a decorated clip board this week-end. I also hope to make some headway on several mixed-media collages that I'm working on.

I will be working on my creative journal....putting all the little pieces together to make it a whole. And the big creating will be school work....yep. Fun. I have about 1000 words to write and so much dang reading to do, along with some research. But I must say I love to write. And both my classes this semester are very interesting and call for lots of writing, debate, controversy, and opinions...lovin' it!

""

Reply by Kelly

author of Blue Frogs Legs 7/10/2010 8:34:42 AM

Oh, Have fun Sherri!!!

""

Reply by Paulette

author of Paulette Insall ~ Artist & Mom 7/14/2010 2:56:59 PM

i didn't make any head way on my jewelry this weekend.....but i did manage to paint a little magazine box i'm using for my mail inbox. i've been meaning to do that for so long. now i need to paint my hubby's and my son's. lol!

""

Reply by Brenda

author of Family Communications 8/2/2010 3:16:12 AM

I started working on a beautiful video of all my pictures that include my husband and me together.  It turned out to be 27 minutes long...which was weird because we were married for 27 years.  I underscored it with my favorite inspiring songs that make me think of him.

Watching the video makes me feel so close to my husband, who passed away last February.  That I decided to make a video for each one of my kids - featuring pictures with them and their dad.

This is a highly emotional creative experience, and I cannot work for too long at a time, but it is so good for me, that I drive myself to continue.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This is a community for artists, crafters, and lovers of creative activities. Please do not join if you do not plan to participate every once in a while or you're only joining to get more followers. Also, let's try to keep things PG, okay? :D Thanks! Blessings & hugs, Paulette

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS