Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Wild Things Week #3

Started by The MOB Society , author of The MOB Society - For Moms of boys, by moms of boys 7/30/2010 8:26:21 AM
We're in the middle of week #3 pf our book club, reading the chapters "Different Learning Styles" and "Sit Still and Pay Attention." So what are you learning about your son's learning styles? Are there things you want change based on these chapters? We would love to hear how you're putting this book into action in raising your boys!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1

So, I am already on the chapter right now about a boy and his mother, but I came to start reading the book through this website! I just first have to say that this book has/is blessing me hugely! God is truly teaching me how to embrace being a mom to 3 boys. And I know that I will refer to this book for wisdom for years to come!! The chapter on learning styles I found very interesting because it opened my eyes to really look for ways to draw my boys out as I teach them. My oldest is only 4, but we are doing some preschooling at home and sometimes it is so hard to get him to participate "my way". This chapter really helped me realize that I need to be more aware of his need for experiences and spatial learning. I am learning that my boys will not fit into a mold that I think they should. They are "fearfully and wonderfully" made to be who God made them to be.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

We are a Christian-based community, focused on reaching the hearts of boys for the Gospel and raising a generation of men to love the Lord. Have fun, but please keep it clean!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS