Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Did Advance White Toothpaste Help My Smile?

Started by Jennifer , author of Double Duty Mommy 7/26/2012 6:00:10 AM

Well the answer is... I think so.

The Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste I was challenged to try a few weeks ago has been great. I didn't mind the taste, although it's a bit on the gritty side (from the baking soda I'm sure), it's wasn't something I couldn't handle since I love how it makes my teeth feel afterward.

I don't experience a gross "film" I felt with my old toothpaste either. I don't know how else to describe it but I'd brush my teeth then I'd have to keep spitting and rinsing (even though you aren't suppose to rinse your teeth after brushing. Did you know that?) but it still felt like I had a mouth full of toothpaste; with the Advance White Toothpaste I don't get that feeling. I brush and I'm done :)

I kept my brushing routine the same: brush twice a day and use mouthwash each time. The only thing I changed in my oral care routine was the toothpaste.

• Extreme Whitening
• Stain Prevention
• Deep Cleaning
• Breath Freshening
• Fluoride Cavity Protection
• Tartar Control
Key Benefits
• Extreme Whitening
• Stain Prevention
• Deep Cleaning
• Breath Freshening
• Tartar Control
Key Benefits
• Extreme Whitening
• Stain Prevention
• Deep Cleaning
• Breath Freshening
• Tartar ControlArm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste is specially formatted with baking soda which gently removes plaque and surface stains through deep cleaning. 

Other Key Benefits:

• Extreme Whitening
  • Stain Prevention
  • Deep Cleaning
  • Breath Freshening
  • Flouride Cavity Protection
  • Tartar Control

Using this toothpaste with my Arm & Hammer Spinbrush I can definitely seeing a difference in my teeth. I haven't been using them for a long time but I'll definitely be sticking to this toothpaste just to see the end result once the whole tube is gone. I have a feeling I'll continue to be happy with it and start purchasing the Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste and not our old brand anymore.

What could you accomplish with a more confident smile? Tell me below and enter to win $1,000!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Advance White Toothpaste with Stain Defense and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29
I love 'em, especially the spin brush! With a more confident smile, I'd smile lots more!

""

Reply by Crystal

author of Simply Being Mommy 7/26/2012 2:27:57 PM
I think I'd be less self-conscious allowing me to do more.

""

Reply by Ty

author of Mama of 3 Munchkins! 7/27/2012 12:15:00 AM
I would definitely talk to people more.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Rebel Chick's Journey 7/27/2012 7:53:50 AM
I'd definitely smile more in photos!

I love using the Spin Brush and Arm & Hammer toothpaste!

""

Reply by Maggie

7/27/2012 9:27:14 AM
I could accomplish ANYTHING!

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of My Boys and Their Toys 7/27/2012 9:41:06 AM
I'd smile even more for pics! :)

""

Reply by Billie

author of Comments for 7/27/2012 1:16:59 PM
I might actually smile in pictures if I had a more confident smile.

""

Reply by Kathleen

author of Life With 4 Boys 7/27/2012 4:21:09 PM
I think it would help met get better photos with the kids and be more confident in talking to others.

""

Reply by Debra

author of Strange Daze Indeed 7/27/2012 7:45:59 PM
I could accomplish better pics!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS