Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Vintage, Classic or Retro?

Started by Carla , author of Carla J Gardiner| Symmetry Direct| Symmetry Genesis| Home Business| Extraordinar 5/19/2010 6:14:56 PM
Looking out of my window, supposed to be working, I watched a pick up truck drive by in the pouring rain today. Beautifully detailed, the pick up was sleek, sky blue in color with white walled tires, and it had a long bed. I believe it was a Chevrolet.

Normally, I'm personally not really into cars, but my day job is in the transportation industry...hmm, yep, that would include cars and pickup trucks. Today's models are ever changing, you never can tell by the name of them if they fit into the car, SUV, mini-van or pick up class. So, how do you determine what the vehicle is? 

My best friend online is non-other than Google search. Did you know you can find out how long a car is, how tall it is, how much it weighs and the value too?

The same thing goes for a lot of other things in life, like choosing the right vitamins or foods. How does a person know if they are good, beneficial and getting into your system? Have you ever wondered that? By doing a little research you can find the information you are looking for, for just about anything  you could want! I've even resorted to asking others who have what I want, imagine that!

So, my question to you today is, which do you prefer - vintage, classic or retro? Maybe you prefer "brand new"? What do you like, spending money or getting your money's worth?

I'm anxious to hear everyone's opinion and if you have a favorite personal vehicle, include a picture for all to enjoy! If you have info on foods or vitamins, or just about anything you like...please share.

Carla

P.S. If you are curious about what I like check it out here...

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1
""

Reply by Jessa

author of La Belle Vie 8/12/2010 11:39:02 AM

I have a love of all things Vintage.... I dress more classic though. I keep hearing retor clothes are back which in today's fashion means 80's. That scares me! lol. ; )

Jessa

www.labellevie.com

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Absolutely a G-rated site, all other content will be removed, this is a family friendly environment. No spamming allowed, you can promote to your blog where your company or product can be promoted to audience. Invite your family, friends and neighbors...the more the merrier. You must enjoy yourself here or I have to go home...

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS