Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Selling clothes (or other items) on your blog... have you????

Started by Summer Jo , author of Believing Boldly 8/30/2012 2:52:53 PM

Have you ever sold stuff on your blog?

I have a blogger friend who is doing a big blog link up sale... She is selling little girls clothes. I thought I would join in... if you are interested you can check out her blog here and my stuff is for sale right here!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8

I have sold the kids' clothes, but not online.  I usually take them to a consignment shop. 

""

Reply by Summer Jo

author of Believing Boldly 9/1/2012 2:38:22 PM

I have never done consignment.  I've been fortunate to have people to buy my sons clothes (not selling now b/c were expecting a boy in the fall) and have sold a few of my daughters to friends - not as much.  I do a lot on ebay, but it take a lot more time.  I did pretty good with the blog sale - I think I'm going to make it a weekly event!... or at least monthly.

OneMommy's profile picture
OneMommy said ...
I have sold the kids' clothes, but not online.  I usually take them to a consignment shop. 

""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 9/1/2012 6:03:33 PM
I have done consignment sales, but haven't sold things online.

I never would have thought of it, actually!

My sister sells hers on E-bay, but I haven't tried that one yet, either. 

Summer Jo's profile picture
Summer Jo said ...
I have never done consignment.  I've been fortunate to have people to buy my sons clothes (not selling now b/c were expecting a boy in the fall) and have sold a few of my daughters to friends - not as much.  I do a lot on ebay, but it take a lot more time.  I did pretty good with the blog sale - I think I'm going to make it a weekly event!... or at least monthly.

""

Reply by Summer Jo

author of Believing Boldly 9/5/2012 2:09:38 PM

It actually went really well for me!  I did not put a whole lot on my blog which I think was the key!  I did have to keep track of what sold, send out paypal invoices and update my blog, but it was really not a big deal.  I did pretty good though!  I normally use ebay too, but this was much quicker!

I am going to do it again next Thursday the 13th... and do a link up on my blog.  I would love it if you would join in!

OneMommy's profile picture
OneMommy said ...
My sister sells hers on E-bay, but I haven't tried that one yet, either. 

""

Reply by Summer Jo

author of Believing Boldly 9/5/2012 2:09:52 PM

It actually went really well for me!  I did not put a whole lot on my blog which I think was the key!  I did have to keep track of what sold, send out paypal invoices and update my blog, but it was really not a big deal.  I did pretty good though!  I normally use ebay too, but this was much quicker!

I am going to do it again next Thursday the 13th... and do a link up on my blog.  I would love it if you would join in!

JDaniel4's Mom's profile picture
JDaniel4's Mom said ...
I have done consignment sales, but haven't sold things online.

I will have to check it out!

Summer Jo's profile picture
Summer Jo said ...

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice and don't spam :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS