Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

When and how often do you post on fb?

Started by Nicole , author of The Activity Mom 7/18/2012 11:41:44 AM

When have you found is the most effective time to post a link to your blog on Facebook to get the most views? Do you post it more than once a day? 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17
""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 7/18/2012 2:46:03 PM

I post several times a day. 6:00 p.m. EST. is the best for me.

Do you post the same thing or do you post something different every time?

JDaniel4's Mom's profile picture
JDaniel4's Mom said ...
I post several times a day. 6:00 p.m. EST. is the best for me.

I try to post daily, but some days I miss.  So far I've been trying 9 a.m. EST to post... 

""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 7/19/2012 2:04:26 PM
I try to post something different. It is usually a question or click like if you have ....

I post when I have new stuff on my blog. Maybe I should try a click like if...

""

Reply by Nicole

author of The Activity Mom 7/20/2012 7:35:06 AM

I post first thing in the morning, but I'm wondering if others are on fb with their coffee or not. 

""

Reply by Chris

author of She is Dallas 7/23/2012 2:48:40 PM

Posting in the early morning or late evening seem to be when most people are on.  And strangely I find a lot of people on Facebook Saturday night!

I only share a new blog post once on Fb after it's first posted on my blog. Do others do it more often? I don't want to feel like I'm spamming my followers. Other days I will share the max of one update on my Fb Business page, and perhaps someone elses post. I'm probably more conservative than most?

""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 7/27/2012 8:53:34 AM

I am following your pattern. I post my newest post once in the morning. I try to share someone else's post mid-day. At 6 I share a question. The question get the most interaction.

Michael Schmid's profile picture
Michael Schmid said ...
I only share a new blog post once on Fb after it's first posted on my blog. Do others do it more often? I don't want to feel like I'm spamming my followers. Other days I will share the max of one update on my Fb Business page, and perhaps someone elses post. I'm probably more conservative than most?

""

Reply by Peanutlayne

author of Life on Peanut Layne 7/28/2012 3:45:24 PM

I don't always post a link on FB when I blog, but maybe I should.  I always post a link to Twitter after I finish a new blog post, but none of my friends & family are on Twitter, lol!  I don't have a specific time, but typically it's around 10-11 am.  I'm thinking maybe I should wait until the evening to post a link to my blog posts because i'm not always sure they are even getting read.  

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice and don't spam :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS