I have been jotting down ideas and saving some on Pinterest.
Next week I am planning to make a daily summer schedule and finish
up the bucket list.
Here's what I have so far...
1. Art week (or weeks)… books on art,
make inspired art, artist study
2. Kids in charge day. Let them plan
entire day from start to finish . They cook, plan outings and
have our full attention all day.
4. Bubbles! (many different ways)
5. Forts on a hot day
6. Get a map of city and use it to plan a day…
7. Water wall
8. Sewing Camp (To get Little M using her machine)
Here is my Summer