Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Your feel good Video of the Day :)

Started by Shannon , author of Milk and Cuddles 5/9/2012 9:25:15 AM

Want to change your outlook on your whole day? I just had to share this video by a 22-year-old leukemia patient with a talent for video that turned the fight against cancer into an online anthem he edited himself. Chris Rumble of Kent, Wash filmed fellow patients, doctors and nurses on the hematology/oncology unit at Seattle Children?s Hospital. The song is ?Stronger? by Kelly Clarkson. Check it out - it's pretty beautiful.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Kimberly

author of kimberlyturneronline.com 5/9/2012 9:45:25 AM

This is fantastic! I have to share this! LOVE IT!

""

Reply by Deb

author of LivingMontessoriNow.com 5/18/2012 7:33:54 AM

Thanks so much for sharing this, Shannon ... what an awesome video! I shared the video in today's post at Raising Figure Skaters: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger (and used the theme in my word-art freebie for the week, too).

Shannon's profile picture
Shannon said ...
Want to change your outlook on your whole day? I just had to share this video by a 22-year-old leukemia patient with a talent for video that turned the fight against cancer into an online anthem he edited himself. Chris Rumble of Kent, Wash filmed fellow patients, doctors and nurses on the hematology/oncology unit at Seattle Children?s Hospital. The song is ?Stronger? by Kelly Clarkson. Check it out - it's pretty beautiful.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice and don't spam :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS