Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What's on your wish list for Mothers Day?

Started by Nicole , author of The Activity Mom 4/10/2012 7:06:26 AM

flowers? candies? a night out? 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20

My favorite part of Mother's Day is spending the day with my kids and they cook for me.

Breakfast in bed..always :)

Family pics.

I've been wanting them for a while now... We tried at Christmas time but it didn't work out. 

""

Reply by Shannon

author of Milk and Cuddles 4/10/2012 3:08:25 PM

A Sephora Gift card if I'm honest ;)

""

Reply by Texasholly

author of june cleaver nirvana 4/10/2012 3:10:26 PM

A few hours of peace and quiet.  Maybe to just sit and watch TV for a few hours.

""

Reply by Byn

author of Beans Monkey Business 4/10/2012 3:40:56 PM

We did our first family pics in 13 years just after Christmas... then a couple of us completely changed our looks.  We're going to have to try again.  My oldest lives out of state, but the rest of us could do it.  That's a great idea!

OneMommy's profile picture
OneMommy said ...
I've been wanting them for a while now... We tried at Christmas time but it didn't work out. 

""

Reply by Nicole

author of The Activity Mom 4/10/2012 4:10:12 PM

love all of these ideas!

Great idea for pictures! 

OneMommy said ...

Byn's profile picture
Byn said ...
We did our first family pics in 13 years just after Christmas... then a couple of us completely changed our looks.  We're going to have to try again.  My oldest lives out of state, but the rest of us could do it.  That's a great idea!

We haven't had one since the 4 year old was an infant.  Her little brother will be 3 soon... Time to get him in a picture!  

""

Reply by Byn

author of Beans Monkey Business 4/10/2012 9:09:00 PM

This was our most recent family pic (1998 Christmas)

Before this one Christmas 2011 (The eleven year old in this picture was a few years from being BORN in ^^that picture!)

OneMommy said ...
We haven't had one since the 4 year old was an infant.  Her little brother will be 3 soon... Time to get him in a picture!  

Starting a new tradition...running in the Mermaid Half marathon in the bay area of Cali!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice and don't spam :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS