Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Showing Love.....HOW do you show your spouse he/she is loved? What things does your spouse do that makes YOU feel loved?

Started by Tara , author of The Dating Divas | Strengthening Marriages, One Date At A Time 8/8/2011 12:52:00 PM

I am sure a BUNCH of us have read the book, "The 5 Love Languages"....and I am curious....what makes YOU feel loved? I absolutely love it when my sweetheart compliments me.  Totally makes my day! 

Sooo....spill it! How about you?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts

author of Scrappy Gifts 11/8/2011 6:37:30 PM

Quality Time for me for sure! Or getting time to myself now that we have kids.

My husband likes when I do things for him: clean, dinner, letting him have time to himself, etc.

""

Reply by Paula

author of My Memory Jar 12/26/2011 9:32:21 PM

My husband KNOWS he is loved by my words and actions. I not only tell him how much I love and appreciate him but I do things I know communicate to him how much so whether it's giving him a massage after a very rough day or letting him sleep in a little longer and bringing him his breakfast in bed. My husband starts my day off EVERY morning with "Good Morning Beautiful, I love you". And I KNOW he means it every single time. :-)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Not too many rules here....just keep it friendly and FUN! No negativity please. We tend to be optimists and we would LOVE for this community to be as well! {WINK}

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS