Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Photobucket! GRRR!

Started by Emily , author of creative disaster 4/13/2011 6:15:00 PM

So, my blog looks like junk because photobook is "out of order". BOO! I'm just glad my job doesn't depend on it like some people! This is the latest... 

Let me begin by once again expressing my apologies for the issues you have been experiencing, and for the delay in restoring service. We continue to work diligently to resolve the problems and would like to keep you up-to-date on how things are going.  The vast majority of you that were impacted should now or very soon notice that your accounts and images are back up again. However, not every user has been restored to service; we still are working to restore less than 1% (0.25%) of our user base.  If your account is still not working, please be assured that we know about it and continue to work toward fully restoring service for all users as quickly as possible. We will continue to provide updates as they occur.

We hear your frustration and appreciate all of your feedback.

Thank you,

Jim Goss
VP of Operations

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Emily

author of creative disaster 4/13/2011 6:23:26 PM

The quote is from a post on Facebook. It has been out for almost 48 hours.

""

Reply by Teaching Tiny Tots

author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 4/27/2011 4:23:34 PM

Glad it's back up and running...saw your blog!!  My site is also very photo heavy and it would be so frustrating to have pictures not showing. 

I did not realize photobucket was a method to host pics for websites.  :)

Anyway, thanks for dropping by the Teaching Tiny Tots community!! Hope you keep coming back!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be nice and follow the golden rule! Please don't make me have to put any other rules!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS