Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Do you spend more time on Blog Frog, or Facebook for your blog?

Started by erica , author of Mommy’s Still Fabulous 5/16/2010 8:10:26 AM
I have a blog page for my blog (facebook.com/mommysstillfabulous) but I find that I like to spend more time here... My facebook page is mostly an RSS feed of my blog.

What do you spend the most time maintaining?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14
""

Reply by Teaching Tiny Tots

author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 5/17/2010 8:19:09 AM
I definitely spend more time here!   :)

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 5/20/2010 9:46:41 AM
I spend  more time, here, too! I don't have a Facebook page for my blog, but I've been thinking about it.

""

Reply by Kat

author of Mama's Losin' It! 5/21/2010 3:00:44 PM

I think I spend more time here...there's so much more to do!! (but thanks for reminding me to update my facebook page!!)

""

Reply by erica

author of Mommy’s Still Fabulous 5/21/2010 9:04:42 PM

I am liking Blog Frog more and more... My page on Facebook has become more of a place for my blog feed to go.... and a way for me to connect with other blogs and get their feeds to show up on my feed.

I do like BlogFrog to find new bloggers and connect...

I am on blogfrog daily and don't go to my facebook page much. 

""

Reply by Mungee's Ma

author of Mungee and Me 5/21/2010 9:39:09 PM

I have a Facebook page, but I use it mostly to announce new posts on the blog.  I don't engage my "fans" in a lot of dialogue there.  I think I may start using blogfrog more.  I wish there was a better way to keep up with all the great forums and discussion groups I've discovered throughout the blogosphere!

""

Reply by Erica

author of HaleMom.Com 5/21/2010 10:00:44 PM

I've found myself spending the free time I do have on here as well.  I like it a lot better. There are ways it can be improved, but it seems relatively new, and I'm still learning about it. 

I agree with Mama Kat, there does seem to be a lot more to do here than facebook.

Don't have a facebook page for my blog, but I don't think I will because it's one more thing I'd have to keep up with.  Actually, I've been thinking about hiring someone to do my social media stuff for me, because I just don't have any time to invest in it since I've been starting and maintaining multiple sites in the last few weeks.  Mommy needs sleep! 

It'd be great if this site had a mobile edition.  That would make me be here so much more.

I'm new to BlogFrog so right now I'm on Facebook alot...keeps me in contact with my daughters and friends and what they're up to...but, would like to start visiting to BlogFrog more often!

Just installed the widget on my blog and, uh, no visitors...LOL

Stop by if you get a chance, please! http://www.ladypzaz.me - thanks! :)

""

Reply by SITS Girls

author of The Secret to Success is Support 5/23/2010 8:23:46 AM

I'm with y'all.  I find myself on the BlogFrog much more.  It just takes more time to craft the witty and hilarious responses that I do.  ;)

Facebook is great for a quick social media fix, though.  I can friend, like, and link all in a matter of minutes and be on my way.  It will always be a staple in my grab bag of tricks.

-Francesca

""

Reply by erica

author of Mommy’s Still Fabulous 5/24/2010 9:41:48 AM

I spend a lot of time on FB... my personal page... but I'm talking about my FB page for my blog. Not as much for sure.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Don't be a jerk and use common sense. Stay Fabulous!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS