Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Adult Party Themes / Ideas

Started by Brandi , author of Tweedle Dee Designs 4/21/2010 11:15:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

Lately I've been focusing on children's party themes, but I'd really like to start designing some printable party supplies for adult parties.  Not necessarily a theme, but a more sophisticated look.

Do you have any ideas on color palettes or parties that you've seen and enjoyed?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14
""

Reply by Pamela

author of Pamela Smerker Designs 4/24/2010 9:12:04 AM
Damask is hot right now, in any color. I think its classic and can be used in so many different settings.  A black and white Damask is great because it will work with just about any color scheme.

""

Reply by Kim

author of Party Frosting 4/25/2010 4:57:02 PM
I love the idea of a coffee party (like a wine party) - great reason to have your girlfriends over and avoid serving alcohol!

hugs
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

""

Reply by Brandi

author of Tweedle Dee Designs 4/25/2010 5:11:10 PM
Pamela - What a great idea, Damask really does go with everything.  I love the black and white idea, with a pretty green accent color.

Kim - A coffee party sounds like so much fun. I used to work in a coffee shop so I have all of the recipes in my head.  It would be fun to do a little coffee starter kit for party favors.

Thanks for sharing!

""

Reply by shannon

author of The House Creative 4/28/2010 10:21:16 AM
Good idea! I would love to see what you come up with. Damask is pretty, and very classic. I would love to see stuff in shades of gray. 

""

Reply by Kelly

author of Blue Frogs Legs 5/10/2010 8:50:35 PM
Ok, maybe this doesn't really apply, so sorry if it doesn't, but I LOVE those murder mystery parties, especially when everyone dressed up and gets into character!

Chocolate tastings are great too.

""

Reply by Brandi

author of Tweedle Dee Designs 5/12/2010 1:14:23 AM
I love chocolate, I think this would be the party for me!

""

Reply by Cindy

author of Skip to my Lou 5/12/2010 8:55:26 AM
I love a chocolate  or dessert party.  How about ... because I think you are sweet or I am SWEET on you!

Love your profile pic by the way!

""

Reply by Ces

author of Lollipops & Paper 6/29/2010 6:13:33 PM

last year we did a garden theme party for someone who loves  gardening and we gave out seed packets as favors.

http://mommyces.blogspot.com/2010/06/adult-party-emmas-garden-party.html

""

Reply by Ott, A

author of a Latte' with Ott, A 7/6/2010 5:36:58 PM

I had a surprise 30th b-day party for my husband at a minor league baseball game.  they had a patio section right off of third base with tables and chairs which gave it more of a party atmosphere (than sitting in the stands) I had pics of when he was little and played little league on display, and he got his name on the scoreboard, and got to go on the field prior to the game starting to hit a golf ball in a promotional contest.  and the best part was the super cute "Secret Mission" invites I sent that looked like a file.  come check them out at

http://alattewithotta.blogspot.com/2010/07/ott-es-30th-birthday-party.html

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

A creative place to share and inspire.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS