Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Blogs about the Single Life?

Started by Shayna , author of Life: Forward 6/5/2010 10:45:46 PM

Do you write about your single life?  Have a favorite single chick blog?  Leave them here so we can all read them!

I love Getting in There - hysterically funny but be warned - more than a little racy ;-)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19
""

Reply by Shayna

author of Life: Forward 6/8/2010 8:11:58 AM

Just found Date Me DC --- http://DateMeDC.blogspot.com - So funny (and awesome because this woman seriously puts herself out there!)

""

Reply by Shayna

author of Life: Forward 6/9/2010 9:00:35 AM

Love your blog --- the posts and the beautiful layout!  The top bar background is pretty... and like I said, your posts are awesome!

""

Reply by Nikki

author of Taken With Life 6/15/2010 9:53:34 PM

http://redefiningmysanity.blogspot.com/

More of the single mom life... But single all the same

""

Reply by Shayna

author of Life: Forward 6/15/2010 10:05:02 PM

Nice!  Thanks for sharing :-)

""

Reply by LeazainDenver

7/10/2010 1:30:01 PM

Hi there!  

I just joined blogfrog and I'm desperately trying to figure it out!!  (I'm a blonde..so it could take a while...hah hah!)

I'm single...and love to blog about dating, friendships, and the differences between men and women.  

Check me out at www.myflirty30s.com

xoxoxox

""

Reply by Shayna

author of Life: Forward 7/11/2010 12:25:14 PM

Welcome!!  Cute blog --- Love the name!

""

Reply by Melissa

author of My paradigm 7/12/2010 7:49:47 PM

I'm newly single. I blog about everything. Looking to just share blog addy's

""

Reply by Shayna

author of Life: Forward 7/12/2010 7:58:26 PM

Yay!  Looking forward to reading your blog :-)

""

Reply by Brynn

author of Wicked Sweet Tea 7/28/2010 10:24:53 AM

I'm in a relationship, well according to facebook so really how stable is that?  Kidding.  I am not married but in a relationship.  Do I count as single?  If you ask the hot officer that asked me out the other day, the answer is no.  If you ask my grandmother who has been not so patiently waiting for me to get hitched before my eggs are scrambled, then yes.

My blog is wickedsweettea.com

It's new.  I have a designer who is going to make it unique and pretty but for right now, it is what it is. 

But as a girl who meant to put make-up on in the car while driving to work late this morning, and then at LUNCHTIME realized I'm totally not wearing any and completely forgot, we are just lucky there's color on the blog.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Single Christian Running 8/3/2010 12:06:36 PM

I am so glad I found Single Chick Chat Community. I've been looking for something out there that would be along the same vein as my blog.

So, I'm Single, I blog about my life, I wish I had funny dating stories or even a dating story at all but alas, nothing for the last 2+ years. Sigh.

I'd love anyone to drop by and say hi. I can't wait to visit some of the blogs I've seen on here.

Single Christian Running

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice, be civil, and keep it interesting!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS