Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Meeting Blog Friends IRL

Started by liz , author of a belle, a bean & a chicago dog 6/26/2011 8:16:04 AM

I went to my second conference and got to meet even more blog and Twitter friends. I have had really good experiences meeting people I've met on the internet.

Have you met people IRL? And did you meet in your community or at a conference?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Leigh Ann

author of The Twin Spin 6/27/2011 11:19:24 AM

We have a group of local Austin bloggers that meets once a month. It's so fun to meet in real life, talk about blogging, or even just talk about whatever. I'm so lucky to get to hang out with @closetwriter, @kludgymom, and @corrinrenee, as well as many others, on a monthly basis.

That's so great! I wish there was an active blog community where I live. I'd totally organize get-togethers!

""

Reply by Jayme

author of Random Blogette 7/22/2011 11:20:04 AM

I am actually in a recently formed Moms in Social Media group. It is everyone from bloggers to entrepreneurs. I was happy to become one of the founding members. We have a lot of big things in store! One of these days I will make it to a conference so I can meet many more of my fave blogging ladies.

""

Reply by michele

author of Just add whine..... 1/16/2012 8:49:11 AM

Just wanted to share if you are in the Chicago area, the first Girls Lunch Out networking lunch event is coming in February!  Registration is open- Beth Rosen will be speaking, it should be a fabulous chance to meet other bloggers, network with other social media mavens and enjoy lunch (and wine!) too!  

http://www.girlslunchout.com/networking-events-women-chicago/

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be respectful! This forum is casual and fun and easy-going. No drama mamas allowed.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS