Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

How often do you blog?

Started by Jean , author of Typical Suburban Family 5/28/2010 7:01:40 PM

I'm curious as to how often every one is blogging?  Do you blog every day?  Every other day?  Only once or twice a week?  Or do you blog multiple times each day?

And do you have a reason behind why you blog as often as you do?

Just curious....

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12
""

Reply by Living on Love and Cents (Heat

author of Every Gal's Guide to Living on Less and Loving it! 6/3/2010 3:33:48 PM

too much! hahah several times a day! I think I am adicted! I try to post all the latest deals and freebies as soon as they pop up! :) www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

""

Reply by Kimberly

author of Adventures in Mothering 6/3/2010 8:28:59 PM

I blog once a week (usually), and have my posts auto publish all week long. I usually have Saturday as my designated blogging day, but most of the time I have ideas formulating and churning in my brain (and/or scribbled out in little scraps of paper) all week long.

""

Reply by Shay

author of Wonderfully Chaotic 6/4/2010 11:38:29 PM

I try and limit myself to one post a day too. I don't always post once a day but I try to. I sometimes will set up my posts ahead of time and have them auto-post too.

""

Reply by Kimberly

author of Adventures in Mothering 6/5/2010 8:45:43 PM

Jamie, to autopost, you just create your post ,but set the publish date into the future.

I try to work at my blog for a few hours each day.

""

Reply by Ruby

author of Ruby Musings 6/7/2010 8:20:54 PM

I blog daily, or try to. If my husband is home then I do not usually get around to it, so 1-2x a week I skip it, but miss it when I do....but then I am new to blogging and it is addictive to share....who would have thunk it?:P

I recently read that we should do short , two, three or what have you part posts to keep readers coming back....I am still doing a mix of long and medium with quite a few pics....so what do you think?? I do have some upcoming ones that I want to do in several parts, simply cause it is so time consuming to load up all the photos! So going to take that tip and use it here and there.

""

Reply by thasneem

author of www.thasif.blogspot.com 6/19/2010 10:59:26 PM

i use to blog daily:)

""

Reply by Kelly

author of Blue Frogs Legs 6/20/2010 12:57:39 PM

I try to blog everyday, but it doesn't always work :)

""

Reply by Cristy

author of So Many Kids, So Much Fun 6/25/2010 10:59:30 AM

I aim to blog everyday, but usually every other day.  On my busiest weeks, once a week!

""

Reply by Paisley and Porter

author of Paisley and Porter 6/27/2010 3:37:19 PM

Usually I try to get in 3-4 posts a week. Sometimes I'm able to get in more - maybe even daily - and some weeks it's less. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This forum is absolutely open to all discussions. There are just a few things I'd like everyone to keep in mind. Lets keep it clean. Go ahead and post away to any discussion you wish to participate in but we must try to keep it clean. Please try not to write offensive responses to any other member's posts. No name calling please. Any questions about the Busy Pepper Mill can be sent directly to me. Other than that, explore, create, respond and have fun. :0)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS