Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Do Blog hops work?

Started by valerie , author of Let's Just Give It Away 7/30/2010 8:54:58 AM

Has has your experience been with blog hops? Do you get many followers, or visitors? Do you think it is worth the time to enter blog hops like friday follow?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3

I used to participate in Wordless Wednesday. I did see some traffic however it was limited. The WW bloggers reciprocated when I left a comment. I didn't really see an influx otherwise. Maybe I didn't participate long enough to see a true benefit *sigh*

Well,  You have to follow and leave a note that you are following them.  I tend to leave a nice comment which is related to their blog post which doesn't look like you are just following.  It is just nice.  I do see some following back and some catch up later on, but it does work. 

Seems I'm always catching up later on so I can understand that. I did always leave a relevant comment. Guess I didn't do the WW thing enough to know real results. Thanks for the insight.

Show Me Mama's profile picture
Show Me Mama said ...
Well,  You have to follow and leave a note that you are following them.  I tend to leave a nice comment which is related to their blog post which doesn't look like you are just following.  It is just nice.  I do see some following back and some catch up later on, but it does work. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS