Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

ROLL CALL!! WHERE are ya'll from?

Started by Ann Marie , author of Household 6 Diva : Army Wife, Busy Mom, Balance Seeker 12/15/2010 12:34:52 PM

I currently live in Germany! (Hubby is Army)

I grew up in Pennsylvania and met my hubby in Michigan!

How about you?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 51 - 60 of 136
""

Reply by Harmony

author of Our Life Song 12/19/2010 5:09:03 PM

I am originally from North Carolina but have lived in Oklahoma and am presently living in Alabama.

MA ~ now ~ born and reared here ~ live near the ocean which I love ~ am able to walk right down to a beach :) ~ Was Army wife for short time ~ lived in Ky, Tennessee and GA ~ longed for the ocean ~ so am grateful to be back ~ hugs and namaste, cz:)

""

Reply by Carmencita

author of Skin MD 12/20/2010 2:46:20 PM

I was born in the Philippines. I lived in Russia and Ukraine for several years because of my medical schooling. Now I'm back in the Philippines.

""

Reply by Paula

author of Chestnuts & Chutzpah 12/21/2010 8:06:49 AM

I am actually born not to far from Ramstein - makes me European wink and German!

Gonna move to the USA however in a few days. Lurking around your blog more often then not. Yes, rather a lot snow currently in Germany.

I will start another blog about my life in America and how I adjust.

I am born not to far from Ramstein“

Ann Marie's profile picture
Ann Marie said ...
Ps to Bunny - so glad to meet another European Blogger too!

""

Reply by Kristin

author of Life on Planet Caddick 12/22/2010 1:45:31 AM

I currently live in South Carolina.  Hubby and I met in Belgium.  I was a Navy Brat so I don't really have a hometown...cheeky

A little town in Northamptonshire, England. I love it, but the kids think its boring lol

""

Reply by Wife on the Roller Coaster

author of Riding the Roller Coaster 12/22/2010 12:59:28 PM

I always love when people ask me this question because my answer is so long!  I honestly don't even know where I'm from.  I've lived in 7 different states and doubled up on 2 of those states.  Plus, I lived in Japan.  The longest I've ever lived in 1 place is 8 years and that's when I was a kid.  So I have no idea where I'm from!

""

Reply by diplo_daddy

author of Educated Abroad 12/22/2010 3:27:49 PM

I'm from the Great State of Florida,...currently living in London, England. 

Wife on the Roller Coaster's profile picture
Wife on the Roller Coaster said ...
I always love when people ask me this question because my answer is so long!  I honestly don't even know where I'm from.  I've lived in 7 different states and doubled up on 2 of those states.  Plus, I lived in Japan.  The longest I've ever lived in 1 place is 8 years and that's when I was a kid.  So I have no idea where I'm from!

Ah thats so sweet I'd say you were a child of the world and where are you currently residing ?

""

Reply by Kristen

author of Healthy Sushi 12/23/2010 5:41:40 PM

I currently live in Germany.  I am from California.  I spent many years in Korea.

I just read your Military Blog list on Terry Barnes 'Spouse Call' section of the 'Stars and Stripes'.  What a great list.  How do I include get my blog on that list?

-Kristen

www.myhealthysushi.com 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS