Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Military Spouse Blogging Community

Started by Ann Marie , author of Household 6 Diva : Army Wife, Busy Mom, Balance Seeker 6/3/2010 11:25:12 PM

What do you think of the new Military Spouse Blogging Community?

Do you enjoy making connections with Military Spouses?

Are you a Military Spouse yourself? 

Share some thoughts!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 21 - 30 of 30

I'm loving the community for military spouses.  I'd love to join in.

Jenn @ http://www.Chancesimtaking.blogspot.com

Did you know there are over 500 blogs now!?!?!?!

:) 

""

Reply by Military Wives Saving

author of Military Wives Saving Money! 11/29/2010 8:11:16 AM

I LOVE the Military Spouse Blogging Community - it really makes me feel like I'm a part of an exclusive, helpful and knowledgable group of women :)  Thank you so much for this :)

I'm so glad you like it!!! :)  It was something I was constantly searching for as a new blogger and as a military spouse! It is wonderful to see and read that we are not alone in our experiences! 

""

Reply by Adrienne

author of Right Here, Right Now! 12/27/2010 11:20:21 PM

I love being in and exploring the Military Spouse Blogging community! :)

I really love that I can find so many blogs in one spot! :)

I wish there was an easier way to tell whether they are in different countries though! :)

Yeah I would love to have lots of categories - but I'm just a one woman show for now! :)

""

Reply by Brittany

1/23/2011 12:37:07 PM

I would have LOVED something like that when my husband first joined.  Now I am looking specifically to connect with other Veteran spouses so that is more difficult. 

I linked to your blog but I can NOT post a comment to save my life :(  I tried doing an Open ID with my blog & also doing a Guest comment, nothing is working.  Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

ETA:  Never mind, I finally got it to work by signing in with Twitter.

I've found another way to search the list by keywords in the comments!

Type CTRL + F then type in the keyword you would like to search for!  "Germany" "Korea" etc :)

""

Reply by Sherry

author of Sherry's Deployment Blog 4/13/2011 11:42:29 AM

I love this forum! I'm a new blogger (baby blogger you could say) and created my first posts just yesterday. I'd love some feedback.

Check out my blog at http://sherrysdeploymentblog.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think.  This is from my intro -- Let’s face it “deployments suck”! There is just no easy way to state how it feels and certainly no way to sugar coat it. And, why would you? It doesn’t matter if your loved one is a Marine, Airman, Sailor, or Soldier there are no hard & fast rules on how to cope. So, this will be my coping mechanism. I hope my blog about how I’m facing our first deployment will not only help me cope but provide anyone else facing the same situation with the sense that they are not alone.

Sherry

""

Reply by Ann

author of Abbey Pup 7/30/2011 6:37:58 AM
We are retired/disabled now. Living outside the community we both grew up in has some real challenges. Our kids are joining ,one in 18 mths., the other still has 3-4 years. Although, he acts more ready than the older. LOL
Dealing with PTSD and physical limitations in the Gorrilla, has given the kids and I new views on life.
I love sharing insights, sops and fun.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS