Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Solution

Started by Stephanie , author of Somewhat Simple 8/1/2012 6:00:10 AM

Several weeks ago I was challenged to switch my usual brand of detergent to this single-use ARM & HAMMER Crystal Burst Power Pak, which contains unique deep-cleaning micro crystals, removes tough stains, and brightens and whitens with no measuring required. Remember THIS post? I was looking for 2 things during this challenge: 1. How it makes my clothes smell. 2. How it brightens my whites. Here is my report: 1. This detergent smells great! And I am super picky about how my clothes smell. It doesn't smell as strong as my current detergent, but the smell was fresh and pleasant- way better than other brands I have used which smell like a moldy laundry mat. 2. My kids socks were noticeably whiter. Take a look at the before and afters- these were taken after 2 washes. Disclaimer: The before and after images were taken on 2 separate days and at different times of the day, so the light coming in from the window to the right is much brighter in the after pictures, but these images were not edited in any way other than making them into a collage. AND!!!!!!! I have to tell you how great this detergent was to travel with! My family rented a vacation home and instead of bringing liquid that could spill in our suitcase or powder that could make a huge mess, these little power packs were fabulous!!!!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Rachael

8/2/2012 10:11:55 AM
giddy. :)

""

Reply by Brenda

8/2/2012 8:13:44 PM
relieved.

""

Reply by Suzanne

8/4/2012 11:37:59 PM
alive! My family likes clothing that feel lived in, but not with stains or dinginess. And to have a special T-shirt or pair of jeans that has endured hundreds of washes and still look clean is the ultimate. We wear our favorite pieces until they fall apart. A lot of it is vintage.

""

Reply by Jeannine

author of Mom with never enough time 8/10/2012 7:35:59 PM
LIke I am queen!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS