Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Enter title here...

Started by Stephanie , author of Somewhat Simple 6/28/2012 6:00:11 AM

Sears has an amazing line of outdoor/patio furniture that would be the perfect way to transform your outdoor living spaces into a perfect summer oasis! My yard is super kid-friendly, but that doesn't mean I haven't dedicated a small space of my own to relax while I watch my kids play outside. This little park bench of mine is the place I sit and read my magazines while the kids ride their bikes and play with their neighborhood friends. It has a clear view of our entire yard, but sits in the shade so I can stay cool! I've added some outdoor throw pillows for added comfort and extra color. (I don't leave these outside all the time, they'd probably blow away! I just grab them on my way out the door and bring them back inside when I am done.) Need help finding your own pieces for your backyard? Sears is bringing the ease of searching for those perfect pieces with their recently launched iPad digital catalog. If you don't have an iPad, Sears has an amazing digital catalog built just for you to view on your computer. Take a look at some of my favorite pieces from the catalog:

Now that I have shared my favorite outdoor area with you, I want to know where you go outdoors when you have a few minutes to relax! Each comment in the conversation will enter you to win a $25 Sears gift card! Enter NOW!!!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25
""

Reply by Monica

author of Monzanita's 6/28/2012 9:18:28 AM
I need to be able to walk barefoot, so good surfaces are a must have. It's not out there yet, but on my list is a nice sitting area that has plenty of space for friends and is comfortable.

""

Reply by Jocelyn

author of Inside BruCrew Life 6/28/2012 9:42:26 AM
We have a small wooden bench in our front yard where we can sit and watch the kids ride bikes!!!

""

Reply by Kristin

author of Little Corbin Hill 6/28/2012 9:45:04 AM
Comfy chairs under a shaded area =) And I'm with Monica, I love to be barefoot so patio stones too!

Love this! I love having a shaded area to sit and read while the kiddos play! :)

""

Reply by Mackenzie

author of Cheerios and Lattes 6/28/2012 10:11:21 AM
An awning! We currently have little shade in our backyard in the HOT HOT Texas summer!

""

Reply by Kristy

author of Life-n-Reflection 6/28/2012 10:12:59 AM
Bistro table set for sharing breakfast and pinning on the laptop

""

Reply by April

6/28/2012 10:16:50 AM
flowers, flowers everywhere!

""

Reply by Keri

6/28/2012 10:23:46 AM
Comfy chairs, a table for snacks and drinks and music!

""

Reply by Denise

6/28/2012 10:26:00 AM
I would LOVE a table and chairs for my family to eat outside and enjoy our lovely weather :)

""

Reply by Fotini

6/28/2012 11:04:31 AM
Shade, beautiful plants and comfy furniture!!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS