Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Any mom's of teens in the communities?

Started by Lisa , author of Zippy Tid Bits 12/15/2009 8:52:48 PM
I am a mother of a junior in high school and an 8th grader. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12
""

Reply by Drea

author of peanutbutterjellydays 12/16/2009 3:55:11 PM
My kiddos aren't there yet! I'll be coming to you for advice, though, when the time does come. 

drea.

""

Reply by Mandy

author of Since My Divorce 12/16/2009 6:53:47 PM
I have a 14 YO son and a 16 YO daughter - sounds like they're the same age as yours.

Hope this helps you get to your BlogFrog Challenge. I'm doing it also and could really do with the support ... please :)

Hi Lisa - Yes, we're out here!  I have three teen boys (14, 13, and 12 years old).  Yes, it is as crazy as it sounds.  Mandy, I'm headed over to your community to help with your challenge, too!

""

Reply by Sharon

author of The Legacy of Home 12/21/2009 8:33:34 AM
I have a 12 year old boy, a 14 year old girl, a 17 year old boy, a 20 year old girl and 21 year old girl.

Life is certainly different than when they were little!!

Blessings
Mrs. White

""

Reply by Lisa

author of Zippy Tid Bits 12/21/2009 1:28:26 PM

Thanks for replying, it is nice to find parents of teens.  Thanks for joining my community, I have joined yours as well.

Lisa

My daughter is 16 and a junior in high school.  8th grade was rough for her.  Is your child having it rough?  Girls are VICIOUS at that age.  I think they all turn into Cruella De Ville   LOL

my community

""

Reply by Lisa

author of Zippy Tid Bits 12/28/2009 11:27:07 PM
Yes, my daughter had an extremely rough time in middle school! The girls were vicious and cruel!  My daughter is now 16 and a junior in HS also.  I have a son in 8th grade.

Yes, my oldest two are 16y/o boy and 15 y/o girl.  Currently both are going through the "We know everything" phase.   

""

Reply by Heather

author of The cORRner 4/11/2010 11:50:33 AM
My daughter is headed there - she is 11 and in the 6th grade. I teach middle school and it's a jungle!

I have a 7th grader (daughter), a senior (son) and a college junior (son)!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS