Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

help me decorate my bedroom

Started by Nishi 10/5/2010 10:43:50 AM

We just moved in our house and I have this really big (13x 22) bedroom and a nice size walkin closet. I have already put my dresser with mirror in my closet so now in the bedroom there is not that much furniture left. I have a Queen size bed along with night tables. I also have a 4.5 ft chest of drawer . Now this is a big room , has a bay window and another reg. window. I am not sure how to & with what to decorate this room. I need some ideas!!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7
""

Reply by Cheryl

10/16/2010 7:41:34 PM

Is there enough room for maybe one or two chairs with a small round table between them for a nice little sitting area?  That's what I did in my last house.

""

Reply by Nishi

10/16/2010 9:34:29 PM

yes thats for sure a possibility. I just bought a bookcase , so plan to put it along with a nice comfy chair on one corner.

thanks Cheryl

""

Reply by radnav

author of House on Ashwell lane 11/14/2010 9:50:44 AM

how about a window seat?

""

Reply by Nishi

11/14/2010 9:50:39 PM

Well this bay window is floor to ceiling so I was thinking more of using 2 comfy chairs with an ottoman.

""

Reply by Nishi

11/17/2010 5:20:12 PM

thankyou :) thats nice of you to post those pics . I did like the first one quite a bit. I checked out your blog also & I like it!!!

""

Reply by radnav

author of House on Ashwell lane 11/17/2010 7:21:15 PM

Thank you.You can send me a pic of the room and what style you prefer .I can come up with a mood board for you.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS