Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Who is back to school already?

Started by beth confusedhomemaker , author of The Confused Homemaker Mom Blog, Food Blog, Life Blog 8/30/2010 11:00:10 AM

Our state isn't yet, but since this year we're homeschooling we already started. 

I know lots of states start in August & so do many homeschoolers regardless of their states.

So, I figured why not find out who else is back to school?

smiley

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5

NO! Noooo I don't want to go back! We go back on September 7th and I am lamenting. Summer went by way too fast. 

My oldest just started school this morning! Sad and yet not sad.

This is how we celebrate a new day, a new journey, a new milestone...a new school year!

-kg

""

Reply by gina

author of the Mrs. 9/1/2010 10:27:05 AM

Yes! We went back August 24th. We get out the second week of June, so by then the girls were MORE than ready!!

I do miss homeschooling... have fun!!!

""

Reply by debi

author of collecthappy1953 Store 9/1/2010 11:52:28 AM

Youngest started college August 16th. Other daughter got back into her online course for real estate after work each night. So quiet around here now, but instead of four or five loads of laundry a day, I'm down to one a day!!!! As long as my youngest has quarters, she will be doing hers at school...

""

Reply by Patti

author of Pattibears Place 9/3/2010 6:17:06 PM

Ours went back on Wednesday and I hate to admit it but I did the happy dance in the driveway as the bus drove away....3 teenagers and a 7th grader  ughhhhh  These are grandkids we are raising. It seems ny patience for summer has shortened over the years

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please remember this is a community that families may have up & running around their children so keep it clean people! If you don't use your big kid manners threads or posts may be removed.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS