Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

New Community!! Say Hi & List your Blog!

Started by beth confusedhomemaker , author of The Confused Homemaker Mom Blog, Food Blog, Life Blog 6/7/2010 8:43:50 AM

I've been really enjoying connecting on the other communities here at BlogFrog & decided why the heck don't I start one to get to know everyone better in!

Please say hi, introduce yourself & list your blog here:)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 143

Hi Beth!  I'm Liz from a belle, a bean & a chicago dog.  I also have a community here at BlogFrog, with the same name.

My twitter is @bellebeandog

""

Reply by Deb

author of Web-Savy Mom 6/7/2010 8:53:00 AM

-->Hi, I'm celebrating my second anniversary of my blog this month at www.websavvymom.com.

On twitter: @debthaxton

""

Reply by Mungee's Ma

author of Mungee and Me 6/7/2010 9:05:54 AM

Hello, I write about my "adventures" as a stay-at-home mom over at Mungee and Me.

Nice to meet you!

""

Reply by Living on Love and Cents (Heat

author of Every Gal's Guide to Living on Less and Loving it! 6/7/2010 11:30:20 AM

HI! I just started my community. I can't wait to check out all of yours. Please join me! :) THANKS!

""

Reply by alexis

author of depressions and confessions. 6/7/2010 11:34:02 AM

i will start my own community...some day, when i have enough readers to make me feel popular like theta mom. :) (hi heather!)

http://depressionsandconfessions.com

""

Reply by Teaching Tiny Tots

author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 6/7/2010 12:06:30 PM

Hi,

My site is offers children's activities, recipes, free printables and more...Come Play and Learn with your toddler!

Teaching Tiny Tots

""

Reply by Pavithra

author of The Crowded Head 6/7/2010 12:25:39 PM

Hello ! Congratulations on the new community :) I am Pavithra, an Engineer working an living in Bangalore, India. Do drop by my blog "The Crowded Head" at http://pavithrapensitdown.blogspot.com

Looking forward to entertaining threads on your community! :)

""

Reply by Crab

author of The Crablog 6/7/2010 12:53:15 PM

Hi! This is Crab from Germany and I'm blogging at http://curiouscrab.wordpress.com/

Unfortunately I blog in German, I find it to exhausting to translate everything I write or even keep two blogs. Forgive me for my lazyness! ;)

Nice meeting y'all!

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 6/7/2010 1:41:51 PM

My name is Ginny Marie, and I blog at Lemon Drop Pie. I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and have two daughters - my oldest is 5 and my youngest is almost 3 years old.

It's nice to "meet" you!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please remember this is a community that families may have up & running around their children so keep it clean people! If you don't use your big kid manners threads or posts may be removed.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS