Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

International Delight Iced Coffee Summer Sweepstakes!

Started by Keri Lyn , author of Blog | She Saved 6/28/2012 12:00:10 PM

My love for coffee is no secret ... it's the kick start to my day! However, I have recently discovered a kick start (re-start?) for my afternoons... International Delight Iced Coffee!! It gets pretty hot here in Idaho, so iced coffee in the afternoon would be like adding flame to a fire, so this is the perfect solution for me as I start to crave my afternoon "treat"! Even better, we have gotten pretty creative with our iced coffee creations and I have a recipe to share with you!! This one (like most, ok ALL) of my recipes is very easy, but very delicious:

Peanut Brittle Topped Iced Mocha

You will need:

International Delight Iced Coffee Whipped Cream Chocolate Syrup Peanut Brittle crumbs

Directions: Pour iced coffee over ice cubes, top with whip cream, chocolate syrup and then take the crumbs from the bottom of the peanut brittle that you devoured last week (ok, so speaking for myself on that one) and sprinkle them on top! (I knew I would find a good use for those crumbs!!) Easy peasy!!

International Delight is celebrating summer by giving away 1,000 half gallons of Iced Coffee each day! Grab your free drinks here!

Now, it's your turn to celebrate! Enter to win $500 toward your ideal Summer Party by completing these two simple steps:

1. Pin my Iced Coffee Recipe photo on Pinterest. 

2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your favorite taste of summer! 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Iced Coffee Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Tina

6/28/2012 5:36:06 PM
I re-pinned. I love iced coffee in the summer!

""

Reply by Rebecca

6/28/2012 5:49:05 PM
It has to be snowballs! I live in southeast Louisiana. Right now, its literally 102 degrees outside, and 110 degrees in my car! So, snowballs are a MUST! My favorite is sugar free banana. Sooooo delish!

""

Reply by Robin

6/28/2012 6:44:27 PM
I pinned your iced coffee photo & recipe on pinterest! My favorite taste of summer is any form of ice cream or ice cream drink!! International Delight Iced Coffee slushy sounds like it might be done here soon!

""

Reply by Stephanie

6/29/2012 11:34:17 AM
I pinned!! Looks so good.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please feel free to share and interact ... just remember to keep things family friendly and play nice ... no party poopers please (wink)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS