Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

My International Delight Moment + $1000 Kitchen Sweepstakes!

Started by Keri Lyn , author of Blog | She Saved 6/4/2012 5:30:10 PM

I love to wake up before the rest of my family and find time alone to just reflect on the day ahead. Some mornings,  I watch a short video that I have saved on my computer as a reminder about life and how precious it is. Some mornings, I take time to send out thank-you notes and or birthday cards (and yes, the birthday cards are usually late, for those of you that know me well) Some mornings, I wake up running from task to task, but the one thing that never changes (ever!) is that I start the day with a cup of coffe in my favorite mug, along with a splash of my very favorite International Delight creamer. Always. A warm cup of coffee in my hand makes me feel so powerful as I take on the day, and it truly helps me to go forth an conquer!

Check out International Delight's new Coffee Creamer packaging on Facebook!

Enjoying a coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee break Kit, by completing these two steps:

1) Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest

2) Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.

jjjEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
This
ddddEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
ThisEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
This

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight June Sponsored Conversation. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13
""

Reply by Lynda

6/5/2012 7:26:21 PM
i pinned. my special coffee moment is every sunday morning over the sunday paper with my hubby. i cherish that hour/sometimes-2-hours very much!

""

Reply by Karen

6/5/2012 9:02:55 PM
I "pinned"!!! My special coffee moments are when it's really cold out and I make a cup of joe and read the newspaper.

""

Reply by Suzanne

6/5/2012 9:32:25 PM
I have a cup or 2 every morning with hazelnut International Delight.. Great way to start my day.

""

Reply by Sherry

6/7/2012 2:01:31 PM
I pinned you! I love to have my coffee on back patio in the morning hanging out next to my herb garden & listen to the bird singing. I love my International Delight Carmel Macchiato! Yum! And I love that there are no trans fats like my previous brand!

""

Reply by Trish

6/7/2012 2:15:02 PM
I pinned it!! I love waking up in the mornings before all 3 of my kiddos and actually get to smell tge coffee brewing abd going out to my backyard and listening to the sounds of mother nature It's the sense of calm and peacefullness that brings me to aw I'm this busy world

""

Reply by Paul

6/7/2012 4:26:35 PM
I pinned it....http://pinterest.com/pin/185140234651985714/. My special coffee moment: waking up to the sounds of the ocean with 2 cups of coffee and with my hubby next to me. - emscout9 at Hotmail dot com

""

Reply by Gina

6/8/2012 4:06:31 AM
Pinned it: http://pinterest.com/pin/183521753535835452/ My special coffee moment was drinking it early in the morning on deck while on a cruise in Mexico,

""

Reply by Maria

6/8/2012 4:29:42 AM
http://pinterest.com/pin/205687907951756422/ pinned! special coffee moment is drinking out on the porch watching my pets play :)

""

Reply by Carol

6/8/2012 8:41:48 AM
I pinned..and I pinned to my camping Board, because I love getting up early before everyone when we are camping and enjoying a hot cup of coffee. I enjoy watching the steam rise from the lake and the sun peek through the fog. I have had squirrels, chipmunks and deer walk right in front of me as I sip my coffee and enjoy the beauty. http://pinterest.com/pin/38280665553110796/

""

Reply by Nikki

6/10/2012 2:19:06 PM
Pinned Nikkirwilson. My coffee moment starts 30 minutes before everyone else in my home is awake. I need my International Delight ColdStome Creamer moment to transform into a normal functioning person.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please feel free to share and interact ... just remember to keep things family friendly and play nice ... no party poopers please (wink)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS