Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Advertising

Started by Brandi , author of Autumnfawn Lane 9/23/2010 3:42:14 PM

Hi Sarah Mae-- I know you've addressed this topic before (and I have read all of what you said!), but I am getting a little discouraged in this area!!!!

I have written several companies about advertising on my blog, and nothing positive is coming from it!!!  I figured I knew what to say being that I am a reviewer for a home school magazine, BUT I guess I need a little more help.

I will reread your episode 6 on blog growing, but if you have any extra tips, I would greatly appreciate them!!

Bless you!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
""

Reply by Sarah Mae

author of Like A Warm Cup of Coffee 9/23/2010 3:44:35 PM

Hi Brandi,

If you email me your pitch I'll take a look - sarahmae (at) media516 (dot) com.  :)

""

Reply by Brandi

author of Autumnfawn Lane 9/23/2010 3:48:37 PM

Maybe that is my problem-- I personalize my "pitch" to each company. I don't have a standard one that I use.  Also, I don't include stats b/c, first of all I have no idea where to look, and I didn't want to become consumed with numbers and such.  Are these things important?  Also, I have not approached any big companies or anything like that.

Would you be able to list a few things that every pitch should include?

""

Reply by Brandi

author of Autumnfawn Lane 9/23/2010 3:54:14 PM

Oh, here is a link to my advertise button--maybe I need to work on that first!!!http://www.autumnfawn.net/2008/11/advertise.html

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be kind! Golden rule!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS