Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Solution

Started by Liz , author of A Nut in a Nutshell 7/2/2012 11:00:10 PM
Three cats. Two litter boxes. One monstrous amount of pee-pee-poops. So why is my daughter still smiling? [caption id="attachment_19886" align="aligncenter" width="400"]DD-Penny-Lane Penny Lane is a fatty catty.[/caption] Firstly, because her husband is on P&P patrol, and secondly, because the ARM & HAMMER Ultra Last Clumping Cat Litter I had her try over the last month worked out so well that they're actually switching to it!

Bonus #1: One of her cats like to pee on the side of the box. The old litter would crack and crumble when they tried to scoop it, but A&H clumps without breaking, even on the corners and weird angles.

Bonus #2: Her poofy Penny Lane (pictured above) used to come out of the litter box smelling all perfumey, but now the odors are still covered and she's not.

Bonus #3: Even when a cat forgets to bury their doings, the odor is contained.

Bonus #4: It's a heck of a lot less dusty than their old brand.

Three happy kitties, two happy parents!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Ultra Last Clumping Cat Litter and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74
""

Reply by Lisa @ Two Bears Farm

author of Two Bears Farm and the Three Cubs 7/3/2012 6:33:18 AM
We have 3 cats too. They can definitely be smelly. I've never tried this brand of litter - sounds great. Tip for a sweet smelling home - clean a lot ;-)

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Sweet "T" Makes Three 7/3/2012 6:43:19 AM
Glad it's working for you! I miss my kitties.

""

Reply by Shirley

7/3/2012 8:21:31 AM
I use a closed litter box it help keep the litter and the smell contained.

""

Reply by Maija

7/3/2012 8:24:19 AM
Looks like a good litter. What would help is more boxes...it's recommended at least 1.5 boxes per cat - so 2 cats = 3 boxes :)

""

Reply by Holly

7/3/2012 8:38:22 AM
Renuzit cone air freshners where the kitties can't reach!!

""

Reply by Ann

7/3/2012 8:44:22 AM
I just recently tried the Ultra Last and it was fantastic~

""

Reply by Pamela

7/3/2012 9:04:17 AM
If you have any decorative pillows that need odor-control try this: fill a small baby's sock with ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and tie off. Open the zipper on the pillow and place tthe sock inside. The baking soda will absorb odors. Replace every three months.

""

Reply by Jeanne

author of Inside Out 7/3/2012 9:31:24 AM
We hide our cat litter boxes in our basement so the smell doesn't affect the entire house. It's made a huge difference. We also have boxes of baking soda (Arm & Hammer naturally!) scattered around the basement to help absorb the odors.

""

Reply by Kristen

author of Pinteresting Mama 7/3/2012 9:36:13 AM
I use baking soda to clean sinks and toilets which helps cut down on odor. Also, I try to change the litter at least once a week because I have a cat who urinates on the rug if her box isn't in pristine condition.

""

Reply by Rebecca

7/3/2012 9:36:32 AM
We sprinkle Arm & Hammer baking soda on the kitty litter and mix it.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS