Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Who's hair would you have?

Started by Jenn , author of Girly Do's By Jenn 8/17/2009 4:04:07 PM
There is some beautiful hair in Hollywood- so... who's hair would you have if you could have any one from Hollywood's perfect hair?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Connie

author of Smockity Frocks 8/17/2009 10:18:45 PM
I remember when "Sleepless in Seattle" came out, I LOVED Meg Ryan's long hair.  I noticed that she had it in a different style in almost every scene and I was determined to have mine be long enough to do that.

Well, now my hair is long (past my shoulder blades) and curly and I just wish I had the stylist on the set of that movie to do it up for me each day!  :)

""

Reply by Brandie

author of Rudy Family Rukus 8/17/2009 11:24:42 PM
I love Meg Ryan's hair in "The Women"  sorry to copy you.  I also like her hair in French Kiss.  What can I say I am a huge fan.  I really love short sassy hair since that is what I have so I also like Kiera Knightly with her little sassy do.  There are too many too name!  Great discussion topic though!
Brandie

""

Reply by The Happy Housewife

author of The Happy Housewife 8/18/2009 6:48:21 AM
Hmmm, I don't really keep up with Hollywood, so I am not sure. I know that I cannot stand Kate's (from Jon and Kate) hair. It is so severe!
I have always like Julia Roberts hair when it is long and wavy.... so I guess that would be what I like. Although I do think it looks good when someone can pull off a short funky do... I am too afraid to go really short.
Toni

""

Reply by Jenn

author of Girly Do's By Jenn 8/19/2009 3:26:31 AM
I forgot to say who's hair I would want... Mine would be Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates- those waves look so natural and beautiful--- I'd love that hair.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS