Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Is an upgrade worth it?

Started by Jenn , author of Personal Fit Coach 4/1/2010 8:49:27 AM
Just wondering if many people are paying for one of the Blog Frog upgrades and if you feel that it is worth it. What rewards have you seen in return for your upgrade? 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5
""

Reply by Laura

author of Blogging From Bolivia 4/1/2010 8:59:27 AM
I think it's worth it!!

I noticed a significant jump in my page views almost immediately after upgrading and LOVE the BlogStar community. I have gotten so much helpful information from that community and can't imagine going back to a "normal" membership! And I love having my blog's thumbnail image on all of my posts.

If you're unsure, you can do the 2-week free trial before committing to a premium membership.

""

Reply by Jamie

author of Mommy's Camera 4/1/2010 9:03:27 AM
I've definitely gotten more page views from the upgrade!  I've noticed people DO click through to my blog from the little add spots you get.  I know I click through some adds!
I've learned an unbelievable amount from the Blog Star community!  I don't know what I'd do without it!

Hi Jenn,

Thanks so much for asking this question!  Our premium membership offering is something that we really like now, but we have even bigger plans for the future.  Thanks so much!

Rustin  

You all just sold me!  I just signed up!

""

Reply by Mandy

author of Since My Divorce 4/2/2010 4:49:20 PM
Liz - in case you're second guessing, access to the BlogStar community makes the membership worthwhile for me. I get many actionable and useful suggestions from the community. I'm not sure where else I'd learn some of this information for the price of the membership.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Just be awesome, and always remember "it's your product, we're just building it for you"

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS