Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

How to Restore a member I banned?

Started by Da Vinci , author of Your Life After 25 - "Believe It Or Not It Does Go On" 6/12/2012 11:41:14 PM

I accidentally clicked the ban button when I wanted to delete a duplicate post.  When I clicked restore nothing happened so I clicked unban and lost the member...

Is there anyway to fix this?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5
""

Reply by John

author of fragile thunder 6/15/2012 1:06:44 PM

Hi,

Just go to the 'Manage Members' page under your community Admin Menu and click 'Restore' or 'Unban' next to that member's name. 'Unban' just unbans the member, and 'Restore' will unban them along with restoring any posts or replies they have made in your community.

Thanks,

John - BlogFrog Customer Support

Thank you, i tried that but the posts weren't restored probably because I clicked unban after the restore didn't work... I'll keep it in mind though.

John's profile picture
John said ...
Just go to the 'Manage Members' page under your community Admin Menu and click 'Restore' or 'Unban' next to that member's name. 'Unban' just unbans the member, and 'Restore' will unban them along with restoring any posts or replies they have made in your community.

One more question John:

How can members retrieve forgotten passwords?

""

Reply by John

author of fragile thunder 6/18/2012 2:24:47 PM

To retrieve a forgotten password, please click this link:
http://theblogfrog.com/ForgotPassword.aspx

Enter your email address, click Get Password, and instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you.

The exception to this is if your BlogFrog account is associated with your Facebook account, in which case there really is no BlogFrog password to remember. Just click the blue Facebook button to sign in using your Facebook login and password.

- John

John's profile picture
John said ...
The exception to this is if your BlogFrog account is associated with your Facebook account, in which case there really is no BlogFrog password to remember. Just click the blue Facebook button to sign in using your Facebook login and password.

Thanks John!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Just be awesome, and always remember "it's your product, we're just building it for you"

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS